Dead-simple mailer micro-service for static websites
A free and open-source software alternative to contact form services such as FormSpree, to integrate a contact form seamlessly within your next static website!
When building static websites and JAMStack web applications,
the need for a contact form arises pretty often but requires some server-side processing.
mailer provides a dead-simple micro-service (usable as a serverless function) for this purpose,
enabling one to receive e-mails from a simple form using a single request, be it URL-encoded
Proudly developed in Python using the FastAPI ASGI framework.
- Self-hostable micro-service
- Docker and serverless support
- Unicode message support
- OpenAPI documentation (Swagger and ReDoc)
- CORS domain validation
- Spam-bot filtering with honeypot field
- Google ReCaptcha v2 validation
- Sentry crash reporting
- Any SMTP-compatible back-end is supported
- PGP encryption support using PGP/MIME
Licensed under GNU Affero General Public License v3.0 (AGPLv3)
Copyright (c) 2018 - present Romain Clement